The white dress is one of my favourite items of clothing for this summer season. The pure white ensemble is perfect for looking pretty for any occasion. Admittedly I don’t wear white often, due to the fact I struggle to keep it clean before heading out the door, I’m a bit touchy feely which doesn’t bode well. However, I love the way a white dress can make me or anyone else look like a saint and they are perfect for showing off your Summer tan. Cotton dresses are perfect for keeping cool, I love the Broderie Anglaise designs,which is big on the high street right now. If you want something a little more dressy, opt for a lace dress. Here’s my round-up to help you look super saintly for the Summer for varying budgets.
Zara: Eyelet Dress
Miss Selfridge: Ivory Hem Peplum T-shirt Dress
Self Portrait: Azaela Dress White
H&M: Cotton Wrap Dress
Reiss: Alice White Dress
Newer Than Now: All of The Stars Mini-White Dress
Superdry: 50s Boardwalk Dress
White Dress Style Notes
- Whatever you do, don’t wear white to a wedding!!!
- Pair with a denim or leather biker jacket to add some edge.
- Studded Sandals look super cool
- Accessorise with bright colours and prints
- White is a power colour, if you’re brave enough to wear it, it will show off your confidence.
- Stay away from the red wine.
Wear With Inspo